Logo Outline

My logo will be a representation of myself, which I will incorporate my name, a part of my name, or my initials somewhere in the design. I am a Public Communications major and this logo could potentially be if I ever own my own PR company. My intended audience may be potential employers, since I can put this on my resume instead of just my name. 

I was thinking of coming up with a company to design a logo for, but then I remembered that I had technically came up with the beginnings of a branding when I created my resume. My first and last initials are both the letter 'A' so I made a point to use the singular letter instead of using two 'A's' in the layout. I had decided to make that 'A' a logo for myself for this project somehow. This can be a good tactic to put in place of just text for my name on my resume, or I can place it at the bottom of the document. 


The main message that I want to get across putting my mark on what I've worked on, or clients images and written releases, which is how I want to incorporate the image of the texture and look of a stamp or a wax seal. The color I chose is the Pantone color 219C which is in the magenta or pink family. This creates a upbeat feeling and stands out because of its brightness. Pink is the color most often associated with charm, politeness, sensitivity, tenderness, sweetness, childhood, femininity and romantic; all of which are either traits I possess or that these are traits I want anyone who sees my logo to believe that I posses these traits. Using a single 'A' for my first and last name instead of two may also indicate minimalist and effectiveness to persuade my audience into believe that I can be a candidate to consider.

Popular Posts